Sustainable Environmental Services Corp has over a decade of experience in nearly all aspects of environmental management and sustainability, from regulatory compliance to green buildings. Focus areas are energy efficiency, environmental and energy management systems, ISO certification & auditing, LEED buildings, stormwater management, habitat restoration, green research, and project management.
A Certified woman-owned, disadvantaged, emerging small business.
Our core services include:
- Energy management consulting and auditing
- LEED registration/green building management and consulting
- Green operations and maintenance consulting
- Market and product research and strategic assessment
- ISO 14001 & ISO 50001 certification consulting and auditing
- Sustainable project management
- Native & Wetland landscape/habitat design and permitting
- Stormwater and Erosion Control management and permitting
- Environmental regulation permitting, auditing, and consulting (includes wastewater, stormwater, wetlands, hazardous waste, HazMAT shipping, and air emissions)